Super Sani-Cloth Wipes - Purple Soft Pack 80/Pack
New more sustainable packaging!
+ More Convenient: Super Sani-Cloth Wipes Softpack occupies 52% less space* compared to a large canister and one truckload of softpack packaging materials equals 6–7 truckloads of large canister packaging materials.
+ More Sustainable: The new softpack format contains 80% less plastic and reduces the overall waste footprint*.
+ More Flexible: Compact design offers greater flexibility for disinfection on the go in acute care and non-acute care settings.
Fast contact time allows for a quick room turnover. Ideal for daily use in fast-paced environments that require short contact times and broad coverage of microorganisms.
- 80 Count Soft Pack
- #1 brand of disinfectant wipes in healthcare.
- EPA-registered intermediate level disinfectant.
- Pre-moistened wipes are ready to use.
- Cleans and disinfects in one step.
- Bactericidal, Tuberculocidal, Virucidal.
- Compatible with a broad range of surfaces and equipment in healthcare.
- Meets CDC, OSHA, AHE and CMS Tag F441 guidelines.
- Thick, strong wipe material has high fluid capacity and is more pliable to get into crevices and difficult corners of equipment.
*In comparison to weight of plastic for similar canister format; data on file. PDI large canisters (160 wipe count) and softpacks (80 wipe count) contain approximately the same amount in square inches of wipe material per container.