Dan Kubin V3/23 Sidewinder - Black Brass CC
NEW Dan Kubin V3/23 Sidewinder!
"The V3/23 follows the same concept as the past V3r, but with a focus on what makes a Sidewinder a Sidewinder. Hard hitting, effortless, and zippy. -Intended for experienced artists who don’t want to mess around.
The 23 model is more reminiscent of the original V3r from 2019, but with some enhancements in the tuning longevity.
We stripped it down a little more, and added in the extra performance.
The stroke wheel has been simplified with having 3 timing marks instead of numbers. The marks are of different lengths, with the longest mark signifying the longer stroke range, a middle mark that is the default setting, and a short mark to signify the shorter stroke range.
The sound of the machine has been enhanced in comparison to the 2nd and 3rd variation V3r. Plus the machine now sits a little lower, providing more ergonomics."
Thanks for looking - Dan.
- Black Brass Frame with Black Hardware(*Finish may vary)
- DK Thumbscrew, new Armature Bar, and updated Stroke Wheel for improved performance
- The renowned rotary liner. Effortlessly sink any size line by just grazing the skin.
- The motor is the same as the V2-V4 and V7 Sidewinder, which has proven the test of time. It has been a favorite of the long time Sidewinder collectors.
- Vice-Lock that easily tightens on nearly any tube
- Great for all varieties of Line Work or as a Fast Shader/Packer
- Timing mark on the cam and frame for setting the impact screw. (Just like the V5 and V6)
Marked stroke dial so you can easily play with the stroke without fear of losing that sweet spot. You can’t make it too long or too short
- Standard Needle on Bar: wrap a thick rubber band around the motor cap and across the front of the machine to add needle bar tension. It is recommended that you use Thick Rubber Bands and Dan's Perfect Nipples.
- Cartridges: wrap a rubber band around the motor cap and over the top of the armature bar to counteract the cartridge's upward tension. Thick or standard rubber bands both work, it will just depend on the tension of the cartridge membrane or band to determine with rubber band provides the proper counter resistance.
V3R and V3/23 Sidewinders are engineered, designed, and tested by Dan, milled in his most trusted machine shop in Kansas City, then built by DK certified trained technicians at the Workhorse facility in Michigan. All other models are built by Dan and his team in Kansas City. V3/23s go through rigorous QC checks and are all ran through our testing machine to lightly break in. One year warranty on all models. V3R and V3/23 are serviced by Workhorse, all others are serviced by Dan or one of his certified technicians found on his website.
*ALL SALES FINAL** If your product is defective upon arrival, please contact our Customer Service Department at info@coalitiontattoosupply.